The game industry needs someone like you to help realize greater revenue! As an data scientist at Scientific Revenue, you will be dedicated to helping out customers achieve dramatic revenue lift through dynamic pricing.
We are looking for someone who loves both the theoretical aspects (extending our patent-pending models and algorithms) and practical (ad-hoc analysis of specific games and game data) aspects of data science.
We call what we do "hands on" data science because ... it is-- we value theory, but we apply it daily, in new and unique ways. As a hands-on data scientist, you will be both breaking ground in theoretical data science and applying your insights to specific games.
- Advanced degree in quantitative behavioral sciences (Economics, Psychology, Marketing, ...). PhD or PhD candidacy strongly preferred.
- Strong statistical literacy and machine learning knowledge. Graduate coursework preferred.
- Significant experience working with large data sets (measured in Gigabytes and Terabytes).
- Significant experience working with a "standard" ML environment and with writing code that automates analysis (NB: we're not requiring a specific environment, just experience with machine-learning in production, using tools other people have built).
- Can-do attitude and willingness to just get it done (if we ask you to install Docker on your laptop so that you can use TensorFlow, the response can't be "Can I get an IT person to help with that?").
- Enthusiasm for startup environments.
- Game design experience.
- Experience with R, RStudio, Shiny, and Redshift.
- Experience with experimenal design frameworks.
- Experience presenting both to technical audiences and to laypeople.
To apply, send a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.