The game industry needs someone like you to help realize greater revenue! As QA Manager at Scientific Revenue, you will be helping our customers achieve dramatic revenue lift through dynamic pricing. We are looking for someone who can apply a keen eye to our product to identify bugs, and can build workable and practical processes to maintain and ensure quality. Desireable qualities are experience with complex, data-driven systems, mobile applications (iOS and Android) and an enthusiasm for games.
Here's the detailed role description:
We seek an experienced QA manager who is hands-on but with a history of building QA systems and processes from the ground up. The ideal candidate is able to identify and prioritize areas of focus and develop (and implement) an execution plan to raise the bar on quality, repeatability and efficiency while being pragmatic with resources.
- Background/history of successful software development of complex, mission-critical production systems.
- Use/create both manual and automated testing tools to troubleshoot systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, and regression.
- Establish testing architecture, design, processes, automation framework.
- Work with Sr. Management, dev management, and cross-functional teams to integrate QA into entire project.
- Build and manage QA team & processes
- Build, test automated test tools and framework and work with dev team to integrate these into release process
- Participate in engineering planning sessions to scope sprints and releases
- Startup experience, small team culture.
- Pragmatic perspective in implementing new processes.
- Sensitivity in working with developers and stakeholders.
- Familiarity delivering to enterprise customers
- Technical degree.
- 10 years experience working in QA.
- Experience managing teams 3-10 QA engineers.
To apply, send a cover letter and your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.